ESD's team of skilled Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) and Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) technicians provide expert training for safe operations.
ESD's team is knowledgeable and experienced in a wide range of explosives safety related topics and has conducted training seminars/ workshops in many aspects of process safety management, as well as EOD and UXO operations.
ESD offers two tiers of courses:
2. Field Training
1. Classroom courses are tailored to meet the specific needs of the client. ESD's team can provide classroom training at the client facility or at our training team offices located in Salt Lake City, Utah (USA). ESD promotes the following classroom training courses:
- Process Safety Management and Principles for Explosive Operations
- Testing Protocols for Propellant, Explosives, and Pyrotechnics (PEP)
- Explosives Recognition and Decontamination
- Fundamentals of Explosives Safety
- Fundamentals of Explosives Testing
- Explosives Site Planning and Advanced Explosives Site Planning
2. Field training is handled by our EOD & UXO experts. Field training focuses on safe ordnance and explosives handling and is designed to be performed in a field environment for practical application of safe measures. Our EOD and UXO technicians work directly with material handlers in commercial, military, and law enforcement environments to provide "on-the-job" training.
ESD's field training is not a replacement for career certification courses, but rather provide practical skills needed for safe field operations.